MHA 542 Week 1 Assignment: Health Care Leadership Article
Write a 700- to 1000 -word article/paper that addresses the following:
- Define what leadership is to you through the dominant leadership theories in the research (I do not know what to know your opinion of what leadership is nor what the dictionary says leadership is. Use research, citations, and the information we share in class).
- Share a personal experience that informed your thoughts about health care leaders through the lens of the research.
- List the traits of an authentic leader through the lens of the research.
- Share an effective exercise in developing the skills or habits of an authentic leader through the lens of the research.
- Explain how this exercise is beneficial to becoming an authentic health care leader through the lens of the research.
- Ensure you use leadership theories within the research to further explain your understanding of leadership. No theoretical foundation, the poorer your grade for it.
Cite at least 2 reputable references to support your article (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality). You should be citing more, please see the rubric. Minimal effort gets the minimum passing grade.
Publish the article on your own social media account (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), or post it on a health care message board of your choice.
Include a citation of your article in your assignment.
Submit your assignment. For additional help, check out the ULTRA: Access your assignments page.
Copyright 2021 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.