Resources: Ch. 16 of Management: A Practical Introduction, Appendix: The Project Planner’s Toolkit and the Excel Template
Apply the concepts of the tools described in the Project Planner’s Toolkit.
Refer to the Excel Template as an example.
After studying and evaluating the components included in the Project Manager’s Toolkit, evaluate which of the tools (Gantt Chart or Flow Chart) would be most appropriate for each of the following tasks and use that tool to complete the task.
- Outline the steps involved in undertaking a job search and choosing a job. Include an analysis of the advantages and limitations of the tool as well as ideas for ways you can use the tool in business.
- Build a schedule showing the steps for planning and preparing for your vacation. Include a description of the advantages and limitations of this tool and ideas for ways you can use it in business.
- You must use and show a different type of (flow or Gantt) chart for the two examples (job search and vacation)
Combine the charts into one Microsoft® PowerPoint® file.(multiple files will not be graded)
Include speaker notes for bulk of communication. Slides should contain headlines, graphics, and bullets points (minimum 150 words on each speaker note which develop bullet points).
Include an introduction and conclusion slide, as well as a reference slide (8 to 10 slides)
Submit your paper.
· Center for Writing Excellence
· Reference and Citation Generator
· Grammar and Writing Guides
· Learning Team Toolkit
Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.