MFCC 537 Week 2 Assignment: Selection and Initial Interview Preparation and Formulation
Select a case study from Clinical Case Studies Volume 1-Current located in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings. The selected case study must include one or more of the following characteristics:
- The child or adolescent is from a nontraditional family, like one with same-sex parents, a single-parent family, blended family, divorced parenting family, raised by grandparents, or any other nontraditional family situation.
- The child or adolescent identifies as LGBTQ.
- The child or adolescent has a history of childhood abuse, such as sexual abuse, physical abuse, or exposure to domestic or community violence.
- The child or adolescent exhibits behavior problems.
- The child or adolescent exhibits learning disabilities.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word client case assessment scenario based on a selected character from the case study reading.
Include the following assessments in your client case assessment scenario paper:
- The client’s demographics and family dynamics
- Identification of the client and family’s presenting problems
- Evaluation of the child or adolescent’s developmental needs
- The cultural considerations for the case
- The therapeutic approach to take in maintaining alliance with the client
- The method used to assess the client’s psychosocial, cognitive, and moral development
- Interview questions to ask the client and family
- Initial diagnostic and assessment techniques to use with the client
Write your paper in the third person perspective.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Include at least five peer-reviewed references
Submit your assignment to a writing service for review. Save the writing service report.
Make the recommended changes (as you see appropriate).
Upload your assignment and the report from the writing service.
Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.