In this assignment, you will develop print collateral to educate your staff on current quality priorities and business strategies relative to your area of interest, which can be used to improve operations.
Begin by examining the following resources:
- The six priorities in the current publication of the National Quality Strategy
- The six domains of health care quality from the Institute of Medicine
Next, select how you plan to report your findings. Select from one (1) of the methods below:
- 3–4 page paper, excluding front/back matter (APA standards apply)
Finally, incorporate the following elements into your document:
- Illustrate the six priorities of the National Quality Strategy
- Highlight and discuss the one priority that is the most important to your healthcare area of interest
- Illustrate the six dimensions of quality from the Institute of Medicine
- Formulate at least two performance measures for each dimension relative to your healthcare area of interest
Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected. The use of first-person is permitted for this assignment (excluding option 1).
Submitting your work:
Submit your assignment to the appropriate Dropbox. For instructions on submitting your work, view the Dropbox Guide located under Academic Tools at the top of your Course page.
To view your graded work, come back to Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted work.