Peer Reviews of Classical Argument Position
ENGL 123 Week 8 Discussion 1:Peer Reviews of Classical Argument Position Paper
Peer Reviews of Classical Argument Position.
ENGL 123 Week 8 Discussion 1: Peer Reviews of Classical Argument Position Paper
There are five requirements for the Problem-Solution Paper:
- Write a problem-solution paper of 750-850 words.
- Include a title page, abstract, headers, and page numbers in correct APA format.
- Cite at least four different sources in your paper.
- Use the following organization for your paper:
- Introduce the problem with a hook.
- Clearly state the problem in your thesis statement.
- Define the problem.
- Explain why the problem needs solving.
- Detail potential solutions.
- Select the “best” solution.
- Refute possible objections.
- Close with a call to action.
- Use current APA style documentation for in-text citations and a separate references list at the end of the paper.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
You are submitting your paper as a draft to Turnitin so that you can check the originality report, but the paper will not be stored in the Turnitin repository at this time.